Whole Foods Market Is Having a Summer Wine Sale
Even if you don’t care much for Whole Foods Market, you may want to stop by there this weekend.
AUSTIN, Texas (July 13, 2017) – Between July 21 and 23, Whole Foods Market is featuring wines from the new “Sommelier Selects” program at 20 percent off the regular retail price.
This seasonal wine list was chosen by Master Sommelier, Devon Broglie, and every wine offers a great value for the quality, with sale prices ranging from around $8 to $20 for a 750mL bottle. There’s also a special 1.5mL magnum bottle of rosé on sale for just over $20. The “Sommelier Selects” list pairs exceptionally well with classic flavors of the season and highlights leading wine trends like chillable reds and high-quality canned wines.
Devon’s “Sommelier Selects” list includes:
Top Picks for Summer
- Le Pillon Gascogne
- Bieler Family Daisy Pinot Grigio Blend
- El Terrano Albariño
- West Side Wine Co. Chardonnay
- Charles & Charles Rosé
- Monterustico Piemonte Rosso
- OTWC (Oregon Trails Wine Company) Pinot Noir
- Bodini Cielo Rojo Red Blend
- Ancient Peaks Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vacanze Italiane Prosecco
- Lieubeau Cabernet Franc
- Santa Julia Tintillo
- Cleto Chiarli Lambrusco Grasparossa di Castelvetro Amabile
- Tendu California Red Wine
- Planeta Frappato
- Jadot Beaujolais-Villages Combe Aux Jacques
These bottles are featured at all Whole Foods Market stores throughout the summer and a new seasonal “Sommelier Selects” list will be available during the winter holidays.